found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
She is a friendly girl who longs for loving touches. She is a good lap warmer and fits nicely on a lap at only 10 pounds.
Neva is excellent in her crate, a patient pup who waits her turn and is never pushy. She is quiet. She is also excellent in the car and at the vets.
Sweet Neva likes to reach up to give tender kisses while she is snuggling on your lap. She loves to be close to her people.
She is excellent on the leash and enjoys going for walks. She will do her business while on the leash .
Neva gets along fine with other dogs but will be perfectly happy as an only dog. Her priority is the companionship of people.
Neva will make an excellent companion and she is looking for a relatively peaceful home with someone who enjoys going for walks. She is a homebody who feels that a familiar home and a devoted human friend are the best things in the world.
If you are looking for a petite and loving lap dog who is an easy keeper but who can still enjoy long walks with you, Neva is your gal. She is about 7 years old.
She is heartworm positive and has already started the slow, gentle treatment, which means just taking routine heartworm medication monthly like all dogs should. In time, she will be free of them and, in the meantime, she can come home with you now and begin her happy new life!
Adoption donation $150.
Be sure to check out our other great dogs at www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Print the application and fax to 336-393-0621.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.