found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, and good with kids.
She is a friendly girl and enjoys attention. She likes to talk to you and has an interesting kitty language all her own. It is obvious that she really misses having a family of her own and looks forward to being a beloved pet again. She makes new people friends right away.
We were told that Pepper used to live with other cats and did fine. We have not tested her with other kitties here yet.
We are not sure of her breed but she has lovely fluffy fur which should only become more lovely with consistent good nutrition and flea control. She is too small to be a Maine Coon mix but has that beautiful fluffy, graceful look.
Adoption donation $50.
Surfing petfinder? Be sure to check out our other great dogs at www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to email@example.com
5. Print the application and fax to 336-393-0621.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.