I am good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Welcome to the FDNLS Fab Five! A cute countdown of what your heart has been searching for! Without further ado, here we go:
5. You’ll ad-Meyer this little pup for his spontaneity and adorability—it’s Meyer!
4. He is a heart-hunting SOB, deadly in the love game. You could call him a Mercer-nary. But we just call him cute—it’s Mercer!
3. How far would you run for the love of your life? Would you run Miles? Well, this sweet boy is definitely worth the trek—it’s Miles!
2. You asked for Moe, so we are gonna give it to you! They say Moe puppy brings Moe problems, but not with this little chap! He’s all this and Moe—it’s Moe!
1. Mama tried to make him more adorable, but it was impossible! He might grow up to be an outlaw if you don’t raise him right—it’s Merle!
This has been the FDNLS Fab Five! It takes a lot of time, commitment, and training, but the rewards are beyond measure. Hope you find the little love of your dreams, and we hope to see you soon!
12 weeks old-19lbs. Adoption fee is $280 and includes microchip & registration, neuter, reduced-cost training class, 1 month pet health insurance, free veterinary exam, leash/collar, toy & treat packet, food sample.