found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
I am a Bagel they tell me. Basset and Beagle Mix...who cares about my breed. I am super sweet to most people. Some people scare me so it is a good thing we do meet and greets...I love to go to the store with my foster Mom and get cookies.
I am very playful and get along with most dogs. Small little fluffy ones that look like rabbits I like to chase them so those need to not be in my new home.
I get very excited when my humans pay attention to me and sometimes I mouth them. I do not bite them but I can get a little mouthy. So small kids are not an option...10 and over only please and they need to be nice children. My Foster Mom says I am getting so much better with that. I never break skin I just get so excited.
I absolutely love going places and am on best behavior. I will sit while the humans talk and just listen. I like to go to an outdoor coffee shop and simply watch people. I am so cool.
I am 3 years young and spent the last year being passed around to a few family members...this has made me less trusting of new people and I take a little longer to warm up to them. I am also a little hand shy, so fast movements towards me scare me and I will duck and roll.....Once I trust you , I am a Lover...I love to lay on the couch and snuggle. I also love to sleep in your bed....
I am a Rock Star on a leash and I love to go for rides in your car. I only weigh 24 pounds so I am perfect for even a small car!
I do best with dogs my size or bigger, smaller ones I like to bully...so that would not be a good idea.
I am perfectly crate trained and house trained as well....Do you think you can give me that permanent forever home? Well, then apply!
I am being fostered in Greenville, SC and you can go to our web site to fill out an application. Carolina-Loving-hound-rescue.com
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Must be 25 or above to adopt
10. Adoption fee is $250 which includes all Vetting. Spayed/neutered/micro-chipped and up to date on all shots and current on all preventatives!
If you have any additional questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org