found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Gypsy is now spayed and fully vetted...she is leash trained, likes car rides and is Housetrained as long as she is on a strict schedule. She prefers a set schedule for her day so she knows what to expect.
Due to her poor nutrition in her previous home, she has to be fed on her own. She can get a little tricky when another dog approaches her while eating so it is best to keep her in another room or crate her during meal time.
She loves toys and will chase whatever you throw for her...just do not expect her to return it. Gypsy loves her humans and wants to be around them. She will lay with you while you work and simply place her head on your feet. When she is ready to go outside or play she will sit up and stare at you! She is a smart girl. LOVES going shopping and meeting everyone. Very social little lady!
Gypsy is good with most dogs, so a meet and greet is obviously the only way we will see if she would get along with your dogs. We have not had her around any cats so we do not know how she would do.
No puppies, she gets very angry around puppies! Very small fluffy dogs are also not a good fit for her. She wants to chase them like a rabbit :)
She is not very verbal and she loves to sleep in her crate at night! Gypsy would be perfect for a moderately active household.
I am being fostered in Greenville, SC and you can go to our web site to fill out an application. Carolina-Loving-hound-rescue.com
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Must be 25 or above to adopt
10. Adoption fee is $250 which includes all Vetting. Spayed/neutered/micro-chipped and up to date on all shots and current on all preventatives!
If you have any additional questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org