found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
~~Thanks for stopping at Cat’s Meow Dogs Bark Rescue available pets section!
The application is the first step toward possibly adding a new member to your family. And we are excited both for you and the amazing animal we've saved.
1. You'll need to complete our Adoption Application, email us at email@example.com and we will send you 2 forms, Word and PDF, please choose your
preference and complete our Application and return via email. Please complete the application as in answering all the questions. Unanswered question could
delay your application. Please don't be intimidated by our Adoption Application, its purpose in genuine. We have kept it simple for a reason so that we can
get to know you and your family so that we can assist you with finding the right pet to join your family, forever!
2. Once we review your application we will be calling you. Please remain patient in waiting for our call. We try to get back to everyone within 24-48 hours
for a phone interview. The phone interview can take anywhere from 30-60 minutes. If we call at an inconvenient moment or a time which you cannot commit
to an entire interview, please be so kind as to tell us that so that we may set up a better time to talk to you.
3. At the conclusion of the phone interview, if we feel that we have a dog/puppy/kitten and or cat that are a suitable match, we will provide you with the phone
number of the foster family. Please do not call fosters before 9:00 a.m. or after 8:00 p.m. on any day unless you are specifically told to do so. While you may
be an “early bird” or “night owl” our fosters may not be.
4. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT OUR ENTIRE RESCUE AND FOSTERS ARE VOLUNTEERS. They are never reimbursed for their time and give freely of their
services. Please understand that they have families, jobs and outside activities just as you do. While they make every effort to accommodate your schedule
in setting up an appointment, all adoptions are on a first come first serve basis. There are sometimes numerous applicants for the same dog so if you choose
to wait for an appointment time that is convenient for you; the dog may be adopted by another family.
5. Speaking of time! Time to us within rescue is something we cherish and we ask for your patience with getting the Meet & Greet scheduled in a timely manner
to also asking for your patience with us should it need be that we reschedule due to time being an issue. That being said, maybe that we need to reschedule
a few times based on a plethora of reasons and most due to animal reasons. None the less it will take time to get everything arranged and we would be grateful
for your patience with us.
6. We understand that choosing a new family member is an important decision and we encourage you to take the time necessary to make the right choice
for you. If you are looking at other dogs outside our rescue, we ask that you inform us if you have adopted elsewhere and no longer wish to keep your appointment.
7. Please come to the Meet & Greet prepared to take your new family member home if you are approved. This means a suitable harness/collar or a carrier,
blanket, or other protection for your car seat. For young puppies, wee wee pads and paper towels are also something you might want to have with.
8. If you need additional time to make a decision with regards to adoption, please tell us! Communication is part of a successful adoption! However, please
understand that additional applicants for that adoptable pet will be given the opportunity to adopt it while you are thinking about and discussing it. We have
never placed pressure upon anyone to adopt a pet from us, we only suggest to do so in a timely manner. As our waiting list is always full and when we find an
outstanding home for one of our available pets, we are preparing to save another.
9. Please note that rudeness to any of our volunteers and or foster families is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. If you are asked to leave the Meet & Greet
for reasons of being disrespectful, please know that your application will be rejected to adopt from our rescue.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, A HUGE THANK YOU AND KIND WORDS MEAN THE WORLD TO US. WE HAVE CHOSEN TO MAKE UNCONDITIONAL SACRIFICES
IN OUR PERSONAL LIVES TO SAVE THE LIFE OF A HOMELESS PET JUST AS WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL ADOPT ONE FOREVER!