found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Emmy Lou is a loveable, playful, and happy girl who enjoys being with her people. She's very adaptable to any situation. Not only is she friendly, Emmy Lou is also very trainable and loves to learn new tricks.
Emmy Lou is a labby-mix, she weighs around 45 lbs., about three years old, healthy, spayed, has her current vaccinations, house-broken and doggie-door trained, and well behaved in the home and won’t get up on your furniture. She was rescued from a high-kill shelter due to mass over-crowding.
"What I like":
• I will be very happy if you play ball with me. I like to run around and chase my toys and will play independently too!
• There's nothing I love more than attention! I can sit down and watch a movie, or go with you on a hike.
• If you are busy, I would enjoy a home with another dog or a kitty to keep me company.
• When you return home from work or errands, I am sooo…happy to give you a big WELCOME HOME greet!
• I love to go on walks with my humans. I don't pull on the leash, and I am well-trained to stay by your side when off-leash.
• Taking a nap, I really like to lay by your feet and keep you company.
• I am obedient and smart, I know how to “sit” and “shake”.
• I do not beg at the dinner table and will listen when instructed to “go lay down”.
• If you have children, would prefer they be older.
• I am good with doggies (including the smaller ones) and I even have no problems with the kitties.
• With strangers, I may bark at them a bit but will stop upon the instruction – “stop Emmy”.
• I am a sweet dog, not mean or aggressive.
• I love my dog bed and will sleep peacefully thru the night without bothering you.
• I LOVE travelling in the car too, so I can go with you near or far. I also have been in a hotel environment, I am quiet and good in small spaces.
"What I don't like":
• I don't like being in a kennel. I can be left out and will not destroy your items while you are away from home.
A few short videos to watch Emmy Lou in action:
Emmy Lou can shake: https://youtu.be/sO6mNB4W2gI
Emmy Lou enjoys her doggie Sasha: https://youtu.be/15twWhB0bs8
Emmy Lou takes her toys gently: https://youtu.be/eLrpdnCtUYQ
Emmy Lou looking for her toy: https://youtu.be/vg0hz3_Tmsc
I'm looking for a forever home with lots of love to give. I will settle in well wherever I am, I just need a good human(s) to find me!!!
For more information on this love-bug, please contact me: