I only weigh 9 pounds and I am 3 years young, I was born on 7/15/2012.
I love to be with my humans and can live in a home with or without other dogs and cats. I just want to be loved. I love toys, I do not destroy them but I like to chase them. I throw them up in the air and try to catch them. Rather comical and fun. I am very entertaining and will talk to you when you hold me and ask about my day. If my feelings are hurt and you ask me what is wrong, I will howl loudly and tell you all about it. All you have to say is “What is the matter with my Birdie”
I am extremely sensitive and get my feelings hurt very easily. Please do not yell at me or move quickly as I think you are going to hurt me. You can carry me around all day and that would be perfect.
In a perfect world I would be owned by a retired couple that will dote on me all day and let me sleep in bed, on the couch, in their arms, on their necks! That would be heaven to me.
New people scare me for a little bit but I warm up quickly when I see they just want to hold me in their hands. I also love to ride in the car. I will perch on your leg and look out of the window.
Will you be my new lap? Will you be the one that carries me around and tells me how beautiful I am?
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com/Adoption_Application.php
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
If you have any additional questions please e-mail email@example.com
Your message has been sent to Carolina Loving Hound Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.