found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Meet Clint Barkton!
Clint, a three-month-old pointer/cattle dog mix (we think!) is a very low-key boy. He is going to be a big boy if his feet are any indication of his size. We think he has some Australian Cattle Dog or Pointer in him due to his freckles and head/body shape.
Despite his surname Clint isn't a barker, already knows sit and is doing great on his potty training. He loves his toys, his foster siblings, and snuggling on the couch or in bed.
He can be a bit snarky around his food bowl with other dogs, but not humans, though that is already getting much better since being in foster care.
Clint has been a very easy foster to have and is a true joy to be around.
Clint’s adoption fee is $350 and he is being fostered in southeastern Wisconsin. Because all our Cupids are fostered in private homes, an approved application MUST be on file before proceeding with a meet-and-greet. The online application can be found at http://www.caninecupids.org/adopt-.html.
If you are interested in adopting, here are the next steps for you to take:
1. Complete & submit an application at http://www.caninecupids.org/adopt-.html
2. You will be notified by our Adoptions Team when your application is processed and approved (usually within 48 hrs)
3. Once approved, your application is sent to the foster family, who will then be able to provide you all the information imaginable on the dog as well as set up a meet and greet.
About Canine Cupids
Canine Cupids is a rescue in Milwaukee that is comprised of volunteers who have been fostering for various organizations and volunteering at our local animal control. Canine Cupids focuses on Milwaukee’s homeless dogs, but will always help a dog in need when we can — regardless of location.
All adoption fees include:
• Veterinarian examination and health report
• Certificate of veterinarian inspection
• Heartworm test (if age appropriate)
• Heartworm prevention
• Vaccines: distemper combo, bordetella intranasal and rabies (dogs age 3 months and older)
• Complimentary collar
• Lifetime of support from Canine Cupids
• The love and companionship of a new best friend!
Canine Cupids is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. For more information visit www.caninecupids.org.
Our Thoughts on Visual Breed Identification
Visual breed identification in dogs is unreliable. For most of our adoptable Cupids we are only guessing at the predominant breed or breed mix. We think it’s most important is to get to know each dog as an individual! We then do our best to describe each of our adoptable Cupids based on their personalities in order to determine whether they’ll make good companions based on prospective adopters’ lifestyles. Dog behavior is not exclusive to breed — it’s a complex mix of nature and nurture.