found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, and not good with cats.
Have you ever seen a dog twirl and dance for a treat and thought, “Gee, I’d love to have a dog that does that!” Today is your lucky day, just as it is for Gulliver! Gulliver’s owner fell on hard times and wanted the best for him, and you are the best! Gulliver is very good in the house and respects your belongings. He is house trained, well-behaved, and loves to go for walks! Gulliver is loving and affectionate, and enjoys being near his human family! Gulliver is a great guy that you’ll want to meet!
What makes Gulliver a once in a lifetime dog? Read on:
- Gulliver loves people !
- Gulliver is house trained and great indoors!
- Gulliver loves to be with you! He will lay next to you on the sofa or right by your feet!
- Gulliver is always ready for a car ride! He is great in the car and likes to look out the window or just lay down.
- Gulliver loves going for walks and exploring his neighborhood!
- Gulliver is not bothered by stormy weather—super!
He can be shy at first, yet always responds well! Gulliver is very good if left home alone, and when you return, he is ready to go for a walk, watch a movie with you, or simply chill right by your side while you check your email! Gulliver adores affection and getting brushed—anything that brings him closer to you! You’re going to love Gulliver!