I love to play with everyone! I also can walk well with a harness and know how to sit, shake, down and leave it!
I am up to date on my vaccinations, neutered, wormed and microchipped. My adoption fee is $200.00.
The adoption process is :
1. Go to www.woodstockanimalfoundation.org
2. Click on 'Pets' then scroll down to 'Adoption Applications'. Click either 'Dogs' or 'Cats'
3. Download/save the application, print it and complete the application
4. Once complete, you will need to scan it and email/fax it to us
5. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 859-277-0100
We will review your application and set up a meet and greet if your application is approved. If it is a match, we will finalize the adoption then. You can follow our FaceBook page to learn when and where our next adoption event will be: Woodstock Spay and Neuter Clinic.
Please note the application process can take up to 48 hours to complete. If the above info has not answered your questions and you need further assistance, please call 859-544-0698. Thank you.
Your message has been sent to Woodstock Animal Foundation.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.