Marlene is a little puzzled with all the changes in her life but is happy that she has ended her life as a stray. She is warm and comfy now. Though feeling a little shy, she is very friendly just as soon as she realizes you are a new friend and she adores all the attention she can get.
She is a wonderfully affectionate girl who loves to be petted and quickly rolls over for tummy rubs.
Sweet Marlene is all the more charming because she seems to be a little bit cross eyed, which does not bother her a bit. Maybe she has a tiny bit of Siamese mixed in?
Whatever breed mix she is, she is certainly has a unique appearance and seems to be primarily a lovely Tortoiseshell. We cannot wait until she gains some weight and a lot more fur!
Adoption donation $40.
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Print the application and fax to (336) 664-6302.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.
Your message has been sent to Loving Pet Inn Adoptions.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.