About This Dog/puppy
Gabriela is a 1 yr old female mix Terrier
Gabi is smaller than her sister, has a cute black nose and a shorter nose than Sierra. She is a bit shier but with a lot of one on one attention she will blossom and be the best pup companion. She really needs someone she can cuddle with and be close. she loves to roll over and have her belly rubbed. Gabriela has come a long way from the frightened puppy we rescued from the shelter. With patience and love, Gabriela will blossom completely and be a loyal and trusting companion. Gabriela loves other dogs, and will need a dog companion. If you do not have one, she is very close with her sister Sierra and they would do well together. we offer discounts when 2 are adopted as companions
Gabi is a very loving affectionate, smart puppy who is shy at first and will hug the ground. Just sit on the floor and call her, she will come slowly too you, tail wagging, then flip over on her back for a belly rub. Gabriela is about 16-18 lbs and will not grow any larger
The adoption fee is $475.00 and covers all vaccines/spay/microchip/flea treatment/worming and parasite control
Adopting a Dog requires a lot of work and is a commitment! Gabriela will be an awesome addition to a family that can give him the attention, exercise, training and affection he deserves.
OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR PUPPY ADOPTION: 1) These puppies are not livestock dogs. They must be family pets that are allowed inside the home.
2) PUPPIES WILL ONLY BE PLACED IN HOMES WITH YOUTHFUL, PLAYFUL, DOGS. This helps integrate the dog into your household easier by giving the pup a mentor.
3) In addition to the youthful playful dog, someone must also be home at least part of the day. Please do not apply for a puppy if you are gone 8-10 hours a day. It is not good situation for you or the puppy.
4) We give preference to applicants with prior small dog knowledge/ experiences.
5) Secure visible fencing required.
6) You must have plan in place to socialize your puppy properly.
7) Please do NOT write us and ask if this puppy is available. If it is posted, it is available. BUT, we may be working other applications that came in before yours. If so, by the time you are approved, the puppy may not be available.
8) The FASTEST way to be considered for a puppy is to fill out an application. If you write, it will delay your application and put you to the back of the line. All the persons processing applications are volunteers that have their own dogs, families and job responsibilities. We do our best to get applications done quickly but applications for adult dogs come before puppy applications. There is always someone that will want to adopt a puppy.
Health: Gabriela has been spayed, chipped and is current on all vaccinations. she is a very healthy dog and the rescue only feeds her dehydrated-Human Grade, raw food.
she is microchipped, current on DHPP, Bordetella, and Rabies. He has been wormed and flea treated, tested negative for heartworm and Parvo
Adoption: If you think you have room in your home and heart for Gabriela, please go to our website: http://
There you will find more information and be able to fill out an adoption application.
Adoption fee is $475.00. This covers transport from California or local shelters, adoption and medical such as certain vaccines, worming and parasite, flea/tick control, health certificate and wellness exam
We bring dogs from up from California. so there are transportation costs for each dog. Then the dogs need to be spayed/neutered, vaccinated, groomed, and sometimes boarded if we can't place them in a foster, or set up at the adoption facility in Arlington, Also, we don't receive any grants so we rely solely on adoption fees and donations to fund all of our rescue efforts. Finally, we take on "Special Needs" dogs with high vet costs and pay for their procedures with 'leftover' funds from adoption fees for healthier dogs.
Our passion is to bring people and pets together. Countless dogs are without homes and in need of assistance. These are dogs who would make wonderful and faithful companions if only they could connect with the right person or family. We have made it our mission to help them do this. At the same time we hope to enrich the lives of those who adopt them.
We strive to match our dog's needs and personality to the preferences and requirements of each potential adopter. We believe this is a crucial component of the process and will help ensure a life-long relationship.
Our primary focus is on small mixed breeds, moms and puppies of small and large breeds, although we do occasionally take in larger dogs. We work collaboratively with shelters, other rescue groups, and individuals, both locally and in California..
Healthy dogs: As a rescue saving dogs from starvation, Neglect and Emaciation, RPR focus's on feeding each rescue animal the healthiest dog food made of Human Grade ingredients to help them recover from their stress and starvation. We share this with our adopters and encourage them to keep their new pet on the same foods for optimal health and a long life.
RPR was established in April, 2015. we placed 400 dogs in our first year of operation in a small facility on Acreage in Arlington Washington.
We have a few local fosters and seek to increase our foster base in order to save more lives
Your message has been sent to Rompin Paws Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.