Marilyn is a lovely young girl who was found as a stray and brought to us so that we could find her a wonderful new home.
She was already spayed and is a friendly kitty, so it seemed she must have had a good home at one time.
Marilyn enjoys attention and easily makes friends with strangers. She enjoys affection and likes to purr for you.
Like most cats, she enjoys a good view outside so that she can enjoy watching birds and nature.
She is about 2 years old and a petite 7 pound girl. Her pure white coat is beautiful.
Common to white cats, she had a little abnormal skin on her ears (kind of like when pale people do not wear sunscreen) so we had that trimmed away by our vet and she is perfectly fine now. We will post new pictures shortly.
Adoption donation $40.
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to email@example.com
5. Print the application and fax to (336) 664-6302.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.
Your message has been sent to Loving Pet Inn Adoptions.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.