found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Once Riley feels comfortable with you, he’s a lover! He will be a great dog in a home where he’s given patience and a well-balanced doggie buddy to help him with his confidence. No dominant doggie buddies, please. In his foster home, he plays nicely and shares toys and chew toys with his doggie friend. And his dog buddy gives him lots of confidence when they go places together. Riley quickly learns the household routine and anticipates what you want him to do. Riley, The Shy Psychic! A very smart guy! (Notes from his spectacular foster Mom.)
What I have to offer:
● I am a happy go lucky guy looking to become a polite family member.
● I'm housebroken and crate trained. I go right in my crate when you say “kennel” and I will rest quietly, (crating is optional - comment provided by my foster mom). Who doesn’t need a NAP time every once and awhile!
● I have short hair and shed very little, no muss no fuss.
● I am calm, gentle, and not a big barker but know when the time to bark is.
● I know when it is bed time and will go right to sleep, and won’t keep you awake while sleeping near you.
● I ride well in the car.
● I know how to use a doggie door.
● I am a squatter when I go potty.
● I will listen to your commands.
● At first, I may be bashful and sensitive but I just need some time to open up and share my love.
● I am low maintenance as I just love to hang out with other doggies and enjoy your human companionship.
What I am looking for in the perfect home:
● I love to play so my new home needs a four legged canine companion of similar size to run and play with, although I am good with smaller pups too. (Riley has to live in a home with at least one other comparable size doggie or he won’t be happy – says my foster mommy. Don’t know how he is with kitties?)
● A house with children will be okay too.
● Soft blankets for chillin’ and relaxing.
● Will love to be your doggie companion while you are watching television or reading a book.
● Regular belly rubs and massages.
● Residence with a nice-sized secure backyard with room to run in and play with my doggie friend. No apartments please, gotta have a yard to play in!
● A house full of love and affection for a shy-natured dog.
Please watch my short videos, I love my doggie play buddies:
This great pup comes with his personal items: new cushiony-fluffy dog bed, premium dog food and treats, a wire crate, a durable collar and leash, and recent vet vaccination records. Riley will also arrive with an unlimited supply of LOVE.
To meet this wonderful boy at his Phoenix foster home, please contact me to schedule a meet and greet: