MEET JULIAN!! A#A3702190) He/She is courtesy posted for Maricopa County Animal Care & Control.
• I'm about 3 years old
• I am big as you can see, but I have a soft and gentle energy
• I'm listed as Boxer mix, but I call my breed "Handsome"
• I ride great in the car - actually, I love it and sometimes lay and wiggle all around while you're driving
• I'm a lap dog and I'd love to cuddle with you
• I'm noted as being good with other dogs, but prefer females and ones about my size - if you have other pups, a dog intro will be required before I can go home with you just to make sure we all get along
• From what my volunteer friends have seen, I don't mind small children or other small animals - I haven't shown reactivity to either!!
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO WITH ONE OF MY BUDDIES, PEANUT (She's also available for adoption!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOUPgzfw0uo
SO what do you say...will you share my face!? I'm located at Maricopa County Animal Care & Control EAST if you would like to come meet me. My id number is A3702190. I am ready to go home today!! heart emotico I'm ready to go home today.
*Please Note: This animal is courtesy posted for Maricopa County Animal Care & Control and is at the EAST VALLEY facility (2630 W. Rio Salado Parkway, Mesa). Different adoption fees/policy apply.
Please visit MCACC's website http://www.maricopa.gov/pets/locations.aspx for hours and detailed location information. You may wish to call 602-506-7387 (PETS) and provide the animal's A# above to verify that it is still available and/or has not been moved to a different adoption center for more visibility to potential adopters.
Your message has been sent to Underdog Rescue of Arizona.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.