found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with cats.
Not to be superficial, but it has to be said: Esme’s drop dead gorgeous looks are sure to be the first thing you notice about her. With her sleek coat, her impressive size, and perfect proportions, she turns heads wherever she goes. Drawn by her beauty to meet Esme, you’ll see that she’s got many more profound qualities that are sure to keep her by your side for good!
- Great manners: Esme is housetrained and crate-trained, and has great indoor manners!
- Straight-A student: She already knows many commands—sit, stay, heel, kennel up, down, roll over, shake, come, no, and drop it!
- She’s good with cats: Esme knows how to coexist comfortably with them!
- A big snuggle bunny: Esme really enjoys a good cuddle!
- Excellent on leash: This gentle gal is great at walking on the leash. She’s a pleasure to take for strolls or jogs around the neighborhood.
- Perfect buddy: Calm and quiet in the car, great at meeting new people, and well-behaved in public places, Esme would love to join you for errands and fun around town.
- A family-first gal: She likes other dogs, but Esme really wants a family and a home she doesn’t have to share with other canines.
Esme’s human family both got promotions at work that meant longer hours added to their already long commute. Esme has been left alone far too long, and this social gal needs more human interaction! Esme has so much going for her, and she’s ready to share her life with you, so please make plans to meet and fall in love with this super-special gal!