About Our Rescue Group...
We rescue dogs in need from Korea. Dogs with backgrounds of homelessness, cruelty and neglect are rescued from off the streets or animal control centers where they face certain euthanasia.
We provide voluntary quarantine in local foster homes, where they are rehabilitated emotionally and physically. Dogs are given TLC along with all the veterinary care they need to recover and thrive, including spay/neuter and vaccination. We then bring them back to northern Virginia where they are adopted out into permanent homes via various resources.
Our Adoption Process...
1. Fill out attached application. We are interested to know how committed you are to the dog you are interested in. Please understand that we bring our dogs to US with an interest to find them forever family. We are not going to match our dogs to someone who will give them up because they are not house broken/ trained. You have to be willing to train them and love them.
2. After receiving the application, one of us will contact you to schedule a home visit. We are interested to know where our dogs will play, sleep. Please note that our dogs, regardless of their sizes, are to be indoor dogs only.
3. Conduct Home Visit. We will discuss and answer any questions about our process. We do have post adoption requirement, which is getting updates of our dogs after his arrival. This will be done at minimum of once a month basis for three months (or as often as you would like to show off), and every 3 month up to a year. This is a way that we monitor how the dog is adjusting with you and your family.
4. Dogs will be taken to the local vet for the final paperwork for the quarantine process.
5. Make travel arrangement.
6. Dogs arrive to Dulles International Airport. We expect you to be at the airport to receive your new family.
Our adoption fee is $350 for dogs less than 20 lbs, $400 over 20 lbs due to transportation cost and $400 for puppies under 6 months.