I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, and not good with cats.
- Jake is estimated around 3 years of age
-Jake was kept as a backyard dog for the first 2 years of his life. After that he was taken to a farm where he lived as an indoor/outdoor dog
-Jake was around a 3 year old child in his last home and had no issues according to the previous owners
- Jake has no training, boundaries, or socialization. Although he does well with new dogs and people he is very socially awkward
- Jake has a habit of "talking and growling when he doesn't want to do anything but doesn't bite" according to his old owners. We are working to correct this behavior as Jake has been allowed to rule the roost so to speak and this behavior was previously tolerate.
- Jake will need a home dedicated to continued training to undo the bad habits Jake has been allowed to form.
-Jake is friendly with other medium/large dogs, people, and children
- Jake is not friendly with small dogs and cats
Jake is searching for a family that will provide him with the concentrated love, care, and training that he has been denied. If you would like an application to adopt Jake please email us at Tierhavenrescue@gmail.com.