top

My name is Kermit!

Domestic Shorthair Cat for adoption in Broadway, New Jersey - Kermit
Photo 1 - Domestic Shorthair Cat for adoption in Broadway, New Jersey - Kermit
Photo 2 - Domestic Shorthair Cat for adoption in Broadway, New Jersey - Kermit

I found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.

Kermit's Info...

I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.

Kermit's Story...
Everybody, meet Kermit! He's kind of a big deal, because he is most peoples "spirit animal." He spends 90% of his day snoozing, and the other 10% is spent chowing down on his food like he's at the buffet. His life is basically non-stop eating and really long naps, which almost sounds like my life but that's besides the point. :) Kermit is a big sturdy boy who is perfect for cuddles. His new family will be SO lucky to have this big mush to come home to on a bad day. He's the kind of cat you can pick up when you're sad and he will give you a great big hug and purr his heart out for you. As if he couldn't get any better, Kermit is also great with other cats and dogs, and won't mind sharing his home with some siblings!

Now, we all know nobody is perfect, and that holds true for Kermit as well. As you can see, he has an eye that is smaller than the other. It doesn't really bother him, we just keep it clean for him. He is also FIV positive. This means his immune system is not as strong as other cats, but please do not let this deter you! Many FIV cats live a normal lifespan, and the only way it is transferred to other cats is through deep bite/scratch wounds. Kermit is literally a gentle giant that never fights with the other cats in his room, so he can totally live with other non-FIV cats!

We have had Kermit for months now with no takers. He is about 7yrs old so has lots more love to give for years to come. He has a greatly reduced adoption fee of $25, so that means more to spend on pampering him as he should be! If you are interested in Kermit feel free to stop in or give us a call at 908-859-3060.

Facts about Kermit

  • Breed: Domestic Shorthair
  • Color: Tan Or Fawn
  • Age: Adult
  • Sex: Male
  • Hair: Short

Other Pets at Common Sense For Animals

Why Adoption is a Great Option

Kermit, a Broadway Domestic Shorthair cat was adopted! Here's how you can benefit by looking at adoption as an option to buying a Domestic Shorthair for sale in Broadway, or seeking a Domestic Shorthair cat from a breeder in Broadway.

  1. Rescues and shelter volunteers in Broadway already know the personality and tendencies of their pets. This means they can match you with the right pet. That will makes it much easier transition to owning a pet for yourself and your new pet.
  2. On average adoption fees are much less than you'd pay a Broadway breeder, or pet store. Plus most often rescue pets have already been to the veterinarian for a check-up, had a round of vaccinations, and are spayed or neutered. That is a lot of savings!
  3. You will become a hero, and give a needy dog or cat a loving home. In fact, there are even Domestic Shorthair breeders who help with Domestic Shorthair rescue. One puppy or kitten adopted in Broadway paves the way for another one to be saved.