found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, not good with kids, not good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Foster or Adoptive home needed for Pax.
Pax has been in our program for over a year and has been moved around and like most dogs this can have a negative effect on behavior and Pax is no exception so we have changed his bio to no kids, cats and dogs. Does that mean he can’t ever be around them – no it means that he needs a stable environment with a committed family that will work with him. Pax is young and will benefit from an experienced home.
- Sudden changes in motions or actions from people he doesn’t know is not good for him.
- In the home environment he is good with basic commands; sit/lie down/shake a paw when asked
- Very quiet in the house doesn’t bark may occasionally growl if he hears people outside.
- Relaxed dog inside just wants to play ball or be around people.
- Once getting home he wags his butt not really his body but his butt lol and rolls on his back so he can get belly rubs
- Pax is a super hyper dog once first introduced to new people properly, then mellows down after that.
- Completely different when on leash outside he tends to forget these commands but is getting better
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org