found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, not good with kids, not good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Happy Max is a 6 yr old, neutered, healthy, micro chipped and sweet Golden Retriever who wants a forever home. He is a joy in his foster home and loves every person he meets from kids to adults. He needs to lose weight and is on a diet along with progressively longer walks daily.His leash skills are rough so obedience class is needed to help him learn not to pull. He is perfect in the house; housebroken, never chews and loves to hang out with you. He loves to go for rides in the car. He shows food and toy guarding so he is best being the only dog even though he normally gets along with the dogs he is around by simply ignoring them and focusing on you. He also shouldn't be with small children even though he loves them; his food & toy guarding could be an issue with small children. He gives the best greetings when you come home, picking up as many things as he can hold in his mouth! He chases cats so a cat-free home is required. He wants all the attention! He just wants to be loved and he will be a loyal companion sure to make you smile. If you would like to open your heart and home to Max, please submit an application which you can find on our website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We are small and can only service SW PA near Pittsburgh.
2. A fenced yard is required.
3. Preference will be given to someone that is home during the day or in and out.
4. At least 8 sessions of formal class training with other dogs is recommended.
5. The minimum donation requested is $300 but more is recommended to cover his expenses to the rescue.
6. If you live in SW PA, request an application and begin the process of approval by emailing email@example.com