top

My name is Maxilynn!

Labrador Retriever/Pit Bull Terrier Mix Dog for adoption in Alpharetta, Georgia - Maxilynn
Photo 1 - Labrador Retriever/Pit Bull Terrier Mix Dog for adoption in Alpharetta, Georgia - Maxilynn
Photo 2 - Labrador Retriever/Pit Bull Terrier Mix Dog for adoption in Alpharetta, Georgia - Maxilynn
Photo 3 - Labrador Retriever/Pit Bull Terrier Mix Dog for adoption in Alpharetta, Georgia - Maxilynn
Photo 4 - Labrador Retriever/Pit Bull Terrier Mix Dog for adoption in Alpharetta, Georgia - Maxilynn
Add me to your favorites

I'm being cared for by:
Angels Among Us Pet Rescue, Inc.

Facts about Maxilynn

  • Breed: Labrador Retriever/Pit Bull Terrier Mix
  • Color: Black - With White
  • Age: Young
  • Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
  • Sex: Female
  • ID#: 10153605-*

 

 



Hi everyone, remember me?! Maxilynn here. I was saved just hours from death by sweet angels like you. I was sick, coughing, extremely underweight, physically weak, and they were afraid I’d have to lose one of my legs due to an injury. Well look at me now after a bit of care and love from my foster parents! I am now filled out at about 40 pounds, and I probably won’t get much bigger than that. I’m about eight months old, and they think I’m a lab/pit bull mix. I’m all better now! My cold and cough are gone and I’m much stronger. They took me to the vet, who checked my leg and said I don’t need to lose it. Yay! He did say I’ll always have a slight limp, but that I’m in no pain. He said it looks like someone probably kicked me, and that it healed before Angels rescued me and could set it. No matter; I’m still a lovable, playful, running puppy that loves to play and loves people. Those awful days are behind me, and my foster parents say I’m ready for a forever family!

I have a mild and very sweet disposition. My foster parents tell me I’m such a pretty girl that everyone will love me. I like animals as well as people; I love to play with dogs of all sizes, and people of all sizes. And-- I would love to have my very own kitty to play with! I gently try to initiate play with my foster mom’s cat, but she’s not interested in playing with dogs. Do you have a cat or dog I could be friends with, one that would play with me as well? What about you; would you love me forever and never hurt me? I am crate trained and about 95% potty trained, and working very hard on that remaining 5%. I can sit, and am learning other commands as well. I love to play fetch, especially with sticks. I would bring you sticks and kisses—so many of them—if only you would let me.

 

Make a donation in this dog's name at http://www.angelsrescue.org/donate.
For inquiries, email inquiry@angelsrescue.org  

An Adoption Application for this dog can be found and submitted online.   http://www.angelsrescue.org/adopt/adoption-forms

Please be sure to like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/angelsrescue.



 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for visiting



About Angels Among Us Pet Rescue, Inc.

About Our Rescue Group...

Angels Among Us Pet Rescue is a 501(c)3 non-profit volunteer-based organization dedicated to rescuing dogs and cats from high-kill shelters in Georgia. We operate through a network of foster homes in the metro Atlanta area.

Our efforts are funded by tax-deductible contributions from compassionate people and organizations who care and want to help make a difference... one pet at a time.

Come Meet Our Pets...

Our animals are in our network of foster homes. We do not have a shelter. Please go to www.facebook.com/angelsrescue/events to see our schedule of adoption events, or email inquiry@angelsrescue.org if you are interested in a specific dog.

Our Adoption Process...

The first step in adopting or meeting any of our dogs is to fill out an adoption application on www.angelsrescue.org.
Your application will be assigned to someone in our organization that will review it and contact you to discuss it. Please allow us at least 3 business days to contact you. We require a meet and greet with your current dogs (if applicable) and all family members (if possible) and a home check. Please note: Puppies under 4 months are not currently available for adoption outside the state of Georgia.