I was dumped at a High Kill Shelter in SC looking pretty rough and I also had Heartworms and bad teeth...well all that is now fixed. I have undergone heartworm treatment and I am about to get a dental to make my teefies all shiny and sparkling.
I am completely vetted and up to date on all of my shots!
I would like a quiet mature home to live. You may have children but they need to be like the children I currently live with. Calm and well mannered and loving. So they should be at least 12 years old. No little screaming banshees as my nerves can't take it.
I am house trained, crate trained and I have exceptional leash manners. I also know how to use a doggy door.
Car rides and walks are awesome. But you want to know how you can win my heart? Snakes, I love stuffed Snakes as toys...I will prance around the yard carrying my snake all over the place. I love the,...I have several snakes in some pretty awesome colors. I am a hoarder of toys...I will gather them all and bring them to my crate or my bed...I will lay on them and growl at them too...I talk to my toys...I mean who doesn't?
I get along with most dogs, but I prefer my humans...not too crazy about playing with other dogs, i would rather just walk around with my toys and lay with my humans...as long as the other dogs do not bother me while I play with my stuff i am golden...Everyone thinks I was raised as an only dog and that is why I like to play alone. But I can snuggle with other dogs too if I have to. I live with two Queen Puggles...and sometimes they even sit on me...I let them...
So, recap---calm house, mature parents, no screaming kids, fenced yard as I love to lay int he sun and plenty of walks and car rides...:)
I am being fostered in Simpsonville, SC..want to meet me? Fill out an application!
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
If you have any additional questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Your message has been sent to Carolina Loving Hound Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.