I am the sweetest beagle Queen you will ever meet. I love everyone and everything. I am calm and gentle and just want someone to love me.
I am around 10 ish and weigh 22 pounds! Do not let my age scare you, I have many years left to Love you!!!
I was thrown out like garbage and ended up on a kill list in SC. Well CLHR found me and now I am a Queen looking for my castle.
I had nasty heart worms and a pretty bad hernia. All that is now fixed. I had my heart worm treatment and the hernia has been removed as well....I just had a dental and my teef are all shiny and sparking.
I am house trained and leash trained. I am very calm and love my humans. I live with other Beagles and I love them all.....I like calmer dogs that are more my speed.
My ideal home will be a home with a mature family that can appreciate me and love me for the last 10 years of my life. I am healthy and up to date on all of my shots and preventatives. Please consider me....I may not be a puppy but I have many years left to love you!!!!!
I am being fostered in Augusta, GA...please fill out an application if you are interested in meeting me!!!!!!!!
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
If you have any additional questions please e-mail email@example.com
Your message has been sent to Carolina Loving Hound Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.