I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with cats.
PLEASE, PLEASE HELP THIS POOR SOUL! She has lived in a BASEMENT SHELTER for over 10 years! The piece of trash that abandoned her there left a note saying that she would be better off in a shelter. As a result, this sweet baby has not had a life since 2007 (or maybe she never had one in the first place). The shelter IS CLOSING! Willow needs somewhere to go where she will just be LOVED! She is healthy, has no issues. Please share this far and wide. Below is her profile, as well as her advocate's contact info. Share, share, share.
● LOCATED: QUEENS, NY (Shelter CLOSING in JULY!!!)
● Transport IS available within 3 hours of QUEENS, NY
● Senior female calico
● Healthy, UTD on shots, FeLV/ FIV negative
● Just had a dental and does require eye drops
● Shy, quiet, calm, sleeps a lot, loves to CUDDLE with another mellow kitty
● CAT FRIENDLY -- has lived with many cats in the shelter
● DOGS unknown
● CONTACT: Joan Pantorno at Road to Home Rescue -- firstname.lastname@example.org