found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Please like us on Facebook:
THEIR STORY: Meet "Sweets." She was rescued from a shed in Edgewater, FL. She was brought to my home in a open storage container (and no she didn't even try to get away). "Sweets' is a 1 1/2 year old female cat that is spayed with her rabies and distemper shot. She has been dewormed as well and received a dawn dish soap flea bath. And yes she did extremely well with getting a flea bath! This tells you just how sweet and trusting she is. You can't give just any adult cat a flea bath, trust me on this lol =)
PERSONALITY: Mama "Sweets" is just that.. SUPER Sweet and a good mama. She raised all 5 of her kittens, which all found great homes, and now it is her turn. She doesn't mind being held or getting kisses. She also is a great foster mom as well. Any new kittens that I bring into the room she will act very motherly towards them. She'll groom and lay next to them (after a few days that is)-.She uses the cat box PURRfectly. Her is a YouTube video of her so you can see how she interacts
*Sweets did find a great home, but the retired trucker after 5 months decided he missed working. And now going back to life on the road she is back with us. She is devastated and once again we are searching for a great home for her!
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM ME:
1) You must show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home (15 dollars at walmart, although I advise anyone to get a BIGGER size as you never know how big your kitty will get and they will always be more comfortable with traveling in it.
2) I will have you fill out an adoption contract (your personal information as well as mine).
3) The adoption fee is only $15 dollars. She is fully vetted (spayed/neutered, shots, dewormed, given flea bath).
4) I will take a picture of you and the new kitty (if you don't mind) to add to my adoption book. YOu can check out my book during the adoption process if you'd like. I will also send you the picture a week or two later as that is the time I check on you and the kitty to make sure the adoption is going well.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM ME:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call me anytime 386-295-2755.
***REMEMER I WILL ALWAYS take the cat/kitten back if the adoption isn't working out. I don't want to see them given to the Humane Society (which can euthanize upwards of 50 or more cats a day like our local shelter) or put back on the streets******
Please like us on Facebook: