About Bonded Pair Dobbie and Tanner
We are bonded brothers seeking our Furever families to love ( Dobbie has the Black mask)
Both Boys are Neutered, up-to-date on the vaccinations, and are microchipped.
Dobbie and Tanner,Two brothers who arrived to the rescue with 11 other puppies and 3 moms. They are the only two remaining of the 14 dogs. These brothers are bonded and need to stay together OR they have to have a youngish, dog friendly pup in the home to bond with. They love people but are still a bit shy, and they love playing with other dogs and are attracted to females who have had puppies-mom figure. Tanner and Dobbie are lap dogs who love to cuddle and play. They need a child free home or older small dog savvy children 12 and up . These boys currently weigh under 5lbs each.
Adopting a Dog requires a lot of work and is a commitment! Twinkie and DJ will be an awesome addition to a family that can give them the attention, exercise, training and affection they deserve.
OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR PUPPY ADOPTION:
1) These puppies are not outdoor dogs. They must be family pets that are kept inside the home.
2) these PUPPIES WILL ONLY BE PLACED IN a home as a bonded pair. This helps integrate the dog into your household easier by giving the pup a mentor.
3) In addition to the youthful playful dog, someone must also be home at least part of the day. Please do not apply for a puppy if you are gone 6-10 hours a day. It is not good situation for you or the puppy.
4) We give preference to applicants with prior chihuahua, small breed knowledge/ experiences.
5) Secure visible fencing required.
6) You must have plan in place to socialize your puppies properly.
7) Please do NOT write us and ask if this puppy is available. If it is posted, it is available. BUT, we may be working other applications that came in before yours. If so, by the time you are approved, the puppy may not be available.
8) The FASTEST way to be considered for a puppy is to fill out an application. If you write, it will delay your application and put you to the back of the line. All the persons processing applications are volunteers that have their own dogs, families and job responsibilities. We do our best to get applications done quickly but applications for adult dogs come before puppy applications. There is always someone that will want to adopt a puppy.
Adoption: If you think you have room in your home and heart for Tanner and Dobbie please go to our website: http://
Click on the adoption application tab, you do not have to register with the website to fill in an application.
Adoption fee is 790.00 for the pair, this covers transport and adoption and medical such as certain vaccines, worming and parasite, and flea/tick control, health certificate and wellness exam, the fee allows us to re-use the money to save another dog.
Our passion is to bring people and pets together. Countless dogs are without homes and in need of assistance. These are dogs who would make wonderful and faithful companions if only they could connect with the right person or family. We have made it our mission to help them do this. At the same time we hope to enrich the lives of those who adopt them.
We strive to match our dog's needs and personality to the preferences and requirements of each potential adopter. We believe this is a crucial component of the process and will help ensure a life-long relationship.
Our primary focus is on small mixed breeds, moms and puppies of small and large breeds, although we do occasionally take in larger dogs. We work collaboratively with shelters, other rescue groups, and individuals, both locally and in California..
Healthy dogs: As a rescue saving dogs from starvation, Neglect and Emaciation, RPR focus's on feeding each rescue animal the healthiest dog food made of Human Grade ingredients to help them recover from their stress and starvation. We share this with our adopters and encourage them to keep their new pet on the same foods for optimal health and a long life.
RPR was established in April, 2015. we placed 400 dogs in our first year of operation in a small facility on Acreage in Arlington Washington.
We have a few local fosters and seek to increase our foster base in order to save more lives
Your message has been sent to Rompin Paws Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.