top

My name is Nellie!

Weimaraner Mix Puppy for adoption in Albemarle, North Carolina - Nellie
Photo 1 - Weimaraner Mix Puppy for adoption in Albemarle, North Carolina - Nellie
Photo 2 - Weimaraner Mix Puppy for adoption in Albemarle, North Carolina - Nellie
Photo 3 - Weimaraner Mix Puppy for adoption in Albemarle, North Carolina - Nellie
Photo 4 - Weimaraner Mix Puppy for adoption in Albemarle, North Carolina - Nellie

I found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.

Nellie's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.

Nellie's Story...
**PENDING ADOPTER** Nellie is approx 4-5 mos old. Weimaraner mix. She has been fully vetted. She's a very smart, loving girl. She is 90% house & crate trained. The other 10% happens when she's excited or busy playing. She sits on command and offers her paw for a shake for a treat. Nellie loves to play with her toys. Is learning to get along with other doggies & also kitties. Please email us for an Adoption Application.

Facts about Nellie

  • Breed: Weimaraner Mix
  • Color: Brown/Chocolate - With Tan
  • Age: Puppy
  • Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
  • Sex: Female

Other Pets at Friends of Stanly County Animals

Why Adoption is a Great Option

Nellie, a Albemarle Weimaraner puppy was adopted! Here's how you can benefit by looking at adoption as an option to buying a Weimaraner for sale in Albemarle, or seeking a Weimaraner puppy from a breeder in Albemarle.

  1. Rescues and shelter volunteers in Albemarle already know the personality and tendencies of their pets. This means they can match you with the right pet. That will makes it much easier transition to owning a pet for yourself and your new pet.
  2. On average adoption fees are much less than you'd pay a Albemarle breeder, or pet store. Plus most often rescue pets have already been to the veterinarian for a check-up, had a round of vaccinations, and are spayed or neutered. That is a lot of savings!
  3. You will become a hero, and give a needy dog or cat a loving home. In fact, there are even Weimaraner breeders who help with Weimaraner rescue. One puppy or kitten adopted in Albemarle paves the way for another one to be saved.