I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, and up to date with shots.
DAISY came to us from a county shelter where she was dropped off by a family member. Daisy's owner died and no one if the family was willing to give her a home. She is 9 yrs old and obviously loved her owners very much, as you could immediately tell she was missing them. Now she has made the transition to be here with us at Almost Home Rescue of FL and will be starting over when she finds a new home and people to love and care for her. She is spayed, microchipped, all vaccines updated and ready to meet you. Please consider giving this gentle little lady a home. Adoption fee is $200. ------- TO BE CONSIDERED TO ADOPT A DOG FROM ALMOST HOME RESCUE YOU MUST FIRST COMPLETE THE ADOPTION APPLICATION. YOU WILL FIND THE ONLINE FORM HERE -
If you have questions please email us at: AlmostHomeRescue@gmail.com
1. Jack Russell Terriers need homes with a secure fence. Underground fencing is NOT safe for a Jack Russell.
2. Jack Russell terriers are bred to be hunting dogs and are not suited to apartment or condo life. The hunting instincts and prey drive cannot be trained out of these terriers and they will stay active in this way all their lives.
3. We do not adopt Jack Russell Terriers to families withe small children (under 6) as terriers are not patient with the antics of a small toddler.
4. Jack Russell Terriers can not safely coexist in a home with cats, birds, ferrets, hamsters, rabbits, etc, as terriers were bred to hunt and can kill small animals. They are hunters and they never give up.
5. Please keep an open mind and consider your lifestyle both today and 10 years from now before you apply for a dog that may not be a good fit for the long run.