found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADOPTION:
1) Ava and Abby must remain together. They are a bonded pair.
2) They can not go to a home that will have them kenneled/crated/confined to a certain room of the house every day.
3) A fenced backyard.
4) They need to be exercised daily.
5) These are not warm weather dogs.
6) Someone should be at home with them at all times since they suffer from separation anxiety or they will become bored and start to destroy items in the home.
7) They are strong dogs and will need an owner strong enough to handle them while walking.
Serious inquiries only. Contact Shelley at (701)845-5565 if you are interested in these special sisters.
Anyone inquiring about Courtesy Listings with the Sheyenne Valley Friends of Animals (SVFA) should contact the current pet owner for answers to any questions and for final approval and placement. SVFA has no first-hand knowledge of the animals listed. SVFA explicitly disclaims any liability for any situation arising from this private adoption nor makes any guarantees about the health or safety of these animals.