found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with cats.
25% American Staffordshire Terrier
12.5% each of Bulldog, German Shepherd and Siberian Husky
2. She'd be best as an only dog. She may be great with another that's submissive and with proper introductions as long as she can be alpha but we're gearing her toward being the only "child".
3. She was taken care of briefly by someone with a cat and reportedly was fine.
4. She seems to love kids and has shown quite a bit of affection toward them. I believe she came from a place that had at least one but I will confirm. Until then a place without children may be best.
5. BEST CASE HOME: A couple...younger or older that is active. If you don't have a backyard then daily walks are a must.She loves to hike and absolutely LOVES the water...streams, ponds etc. She has a kiddie pool here and just lays in it and flops around.
6. You will make her day playing with her with a hose! She chases the water and never gets bored. Always a good laugh. :)
7. She's not a beggar. She's happy as a clam with any toy. (she never had any before here) You walk up to her and she will flip on her back and wait for belly rubs. (her fav of course)
8. She's a big moosh ball and love attention and will show you with the biggest kisses ever. She "boofs" softly when she wants to go out and/or if she's bored.
9. She's not a barker. She's protective and very watchful. She's extremely loyal and very eager to please as well as learn new things.
10. She's very smart and she's absolutely PERFECT on a leash whether you are walking or running.
She will come with all vet records, tags, collars and her fav toys.
This is a courtesy posting for friends of ARF. If you can provide Coco the perfect home please email: Sarahspawspagrooming@gmail.com