found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Good with dogs? Yes
Good with cats? Not tested
Good with kids? Yes, preferably over 8 +
House trained? Yes
Crate trained? Yes, but not required
Special needs? He takes a joint supplement daily
List some activities/things the dog likes:
- Loves to go for walks, chew toys
What kind of temperament does the dog have?
- VERY laid back, loves people and snuggling.
Is the dog training for anything? (ex. Obedience, not pulling on leash, etc.)
- He is excellent on a leash and off leash at a dog park. Knows most commands very well,,, sit, stay, paw etc. He doesn’t require further training.
Does the dog have any special talents or tricks?
- He likes to sit and extend his paw to you every morning when you get up or just get in your face to give a kiss.
Do you have a cute (but short) story to tell about the dog (for example, where they got their name from, something funny they do when you get home, etc.)?
- Sadly Thomas’ owner passed away recently and there was no family to reveal his real name so the Mtl. SPCA named him after his owner. He did live with two other Dobes who have found their forever home together. Unfortunately they couldn’t take all three. When we get home he loves to greet us at the door with a big silly grin or a chew toy to welcome us.
Is there a specific type of home/family dynamic do you think the dog would excel in?
- I think Thomas would do well in a house with another dog as long as it not too young 3 +, or an ankle biter. Preferably with a fenced back yard. He shares his food and toys well. Thomas adapts well to new situations.
Is there anything else potential adopters should know?
- Thomas just wants to be loved and cared for. A gentle giant.