ALEX - ADOPTED!'s Info...
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, and up to date with shots.
ALEX - ADOPTED!'s Story...
ALEX is a beautiful, young and sweet Jack Russell terrier looking for a home. This young girl has been let down by at least 3 different families and she's only 3 yrs old!! Why do people get dogs and have NO COMMITMENT to them? She is gentle and loves people once she gets to know you. She is 3 yrs old, spayed, microchipped, all vaccines up to date, heartworm checked negative. Fenced yard required. Adoption donation/fee - $200. We are a non profit 501c3 organization so all donations are 100% tax deductable. --- TO BE CONSIDERED TO ADOPT A DOG FROM ALMOST HOME RESCUE YOU MUST FIRST COMPLETE THE ADOPTION APPLICATION. YOU WILL FIND THE ONLINE FORM HERE -
If you have questions please email us at: AlmostHomeRescue@gmail.com
Go to our website to see more -- www.almosthomeflorida.com
1. Jack Russell Terriers need homes with a secure fence. Underground fencing is NOT safe for a Jack Russell.
2. Jack Russell terriers are bred to be hunting dogs and are not suited to apartment or condo life. The hunting instincts and prey drive cannot be trained out of these terriers and they will stay active in this way all their lives.
3. We do not adopt Jack Russell Terriers to families withe small children (under 6) as terriers are not patient with the antics of a small toddler.
4. Jack Russell Terriers can not safely coexist in a home with cats, birds, ferrets, hamsters, rabbits, etc, as terriers were bred to hunt and can kill small animals. They are hunters and they never give up.
5. Please keep an open mind and consider your lifestyle both today and 10 years from now before you apply for a dog that may not be a good fit for the long run.