Garfield (our name) may be a pit/bonus blend. He was found near E. Myrtle Ave. Please contact us ASAP if you know the owner at 423.926.8769 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are unable to find the owner, he may be available for adoption on 8/11/2016 at 1p.
The fees vary from $35-105 depending on the sterilization status, rabies vaccination, optional microchip, and/or any sponsorships provided at the time of adoption.
Please send all serious inquiries to email@example.com or call 423.926.8769.
Here is our basic policy when we anticipate more than one person will want the same pet.
1. You must have already visited the pet prior to the drawing and have an adoption application on file for this pet.
2. If more than one person wants the same pet on its first available date, we draw a previously submitted application at random from everyone assembled.
3. You must be present for the drawing at 1p.
4. If only 1 person is here at 1p that has already seen the pet, then that person may adopt.
5. If no one is here right at 1p or no one meets the above qualifications, then it is available on a first come basis for the remainder of its time with us.