Hi! My name is Ruby and here are some things my foster mom said about me to help you get to know me.
1. She loves being around people. She follows me in to every room.
2. Very curious about noises from the hallway. She would even stand on her hind legs with the front paws up like a bunny just to listen to the commotions going on in the hallway outside.
3. She LOVES flopping over, exposing her tummy and making biscuits in the air. My sister and I call this "making air biscuits," very low calorie.
4. If I pet her while she's standing up, she'll raise one paw and make biscuits with just that one raised paw.
5. Short petting sessions is the best way to go with her. She loves getting pets around the head, cheeks, and chin.
6. She loves playing with boxes, laser, and chasing/hunting toy mice.
Ready to adopt me?
Your message has been sent to Give Me Shelter Cat Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.