Dunk is a sweet German Shepherd mix who was found dumped in a local neighborhood. The vet thinks he's about 10 months old, and in good health. Here are some facts about Dunk:
- Fully house trained!
- Loves other dogs, really wants to meet them and play.
- Weighs 50 lbs now, will likely fill out some more before he is full-grown.
- Still a teenager with some puppy qualities. He is a little mouthy when he plays, but not rough.
- Loves being inside and part of the pack. Settles well and snoozes happily at feet.
- Knows 'sit', 'shake', and 'wait'. He is smart and very trainable.
- Can catch treats in the air!
- Enjoys watermelon and orange wedges, in addition to many other treats of course
- Likes to 'talk'. He will make funny noises to greet you when you get home or sing along to musical instruments.
- He loves to fetch balls and chew on dog toys. He is good about not chewing on things that aren't his.
- We are working on crate training and not pulling on the leash while walking.
- Deep bark, sounds bigger than he is.
- Really sweet, affectionate dog that would be good addition to any household, especially one with another dog he could play with.
- He has really nice white socks that contrast with his chocolate - black coat. He's a handsome guy!
Dunk is up to date with his vaccinations & he is heartworm negative. He is scheduled for his neuter & microchip.
For more information about Dunk, please contact Susan Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will find our adoption applications here: http://ootwrescue.org/adoption.htmlVisit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.