Opie is approximately four months of age. He is yellow and white with medium hair. Opie is very laid back and is a lot of fun. Opie is healthy and in the process of getting his vaccinations. He can be seen at Big Canoe Animal Rescue's Open House Saturday from 11 am - 2 pm. fill out an adoption application or on line below adoption form at: http://www.bigcanoeanimalrescue.org/forms/secure/cat-adoption-form/
• We are a community run no kill animal rescue. • We have over 50 volunteers who work at the shelter 3 times a day, 7 days a week • We are small enough to give each dog or puppy individual attention each day. • Our dogs receive the best Veterinary care. Each dog or puppy is up to date on shots. All adult dogs are neutered or spayed. • We have a financial program to spay or neuter puppies after adoption when they are ready. • We take the time to match the right dog with the right owner.
WHAT MAKES OUR DOGS/CATS SO SPECIAL?
• All our dogs receive Obedience Training and know on average 5 to 8 different commands • Our trainer, Doris Dressler, is a CPDT (Certified Professional Dog Trainer). • Field Training is a daily exercise program for each dog and reinforces the obedience training they receive. • Our kennel environment allows the dogs to play together and become very socialized with other dogs • Our intimate community and large volunteer staff allow our dogs to socialize with people of all ages.
Come Meet Our Pets...
WHEN CAN YOU VISIT WITH OUR DOGS?
• Open House: Our facility is open to the public every Saturday from 10:00AM to 1:00 PM. 706-268-1346 firstname.lastname@example.org
• By Appointment: We welcome folks to call to make an appointment to see a dog that they might have an interest in adopting if they can not come to Open House. Call us at 706-268-1346.
Our Adoption Process...
WHAT KIND OF HOME ARE OUR DOGS/CATS LOOKING FOR?
• All our dogs/cats are adopted as family pets and not outside dogs/cats. • You must be over the age of 21 and own the home you live in. • We prefer children to be older than 5 years old, however, we do make exceptions • We prefer folks to have prior experience with owning a dog and understand the personal and financial commitments to owning a dog.
WHAT IS OUR ADOPTION PROCESS?
• We require an application be completed (email us at email@example.com). • We will check references. • We do a home visit prior to the final adoption • Our adoption fee is $175.$75.00 for Cats
Thank You! Your message has been sent to Big Canoe Animal Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at
to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter!
Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures,
on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.