Tippy’s got it going on! One of her most impressive skills is the ability to give you a “high five!” Tippy is friendly and social, always eager to make new friends! She likes kids, adults, cats and dogs! Tippy is house and crate trained, and simply a joy to be with! Tippy will be a super companion for you, and her energy level is suited to you not having to work too hard to meet her exercise needs! Tippy is calm, easy-going and likes everyone and everything!
Tippy “tips” the scales in your favor!
* Tippy is friendly, outgoing and affectionate! She loves kids, cats, dogs, and adults!
* Tippy has excellent leash manners! She walks right beside you!
* Tippy will definitely show her love! She likes to cuddle up to you, sit on your lap, and lean against you!
* Tippy is a doggie Einstein! She knows sit, stay, lay down, no, go inside, slow, shake, and high five!
* For fun, Tippy likes to fetch her stuffed animal!
You may be in love with Tippy already! She’s got that special canine cachet that makes people positively fall in love with her! With Tippy, you’ll know that whatever you do or where ever you go, you will always know that she is going to be great! Meet darling Tippy, and you’ll soon be creating your on nicknames for her!
Your message has been sent to Friends For Life Animal Shelter & Sanctuary.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.