found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, and up to date with shots.
Farrah has the movie star looks, but she’s no diva…well, except that she likes to look at herself in the mirror! Farrah is the kind of gal who is happiest being where ever you are! She loves to follow you around the house, sit by you on the sofa, and sleep with you all night! Farrah loves to cuddle up with you and snuggle, or sit nearby watching you cook in the kitchen. Farrah is a dainty little lady! She eats her food one piece at a time. Farrah is perfect for you if you work from home and can be with her all day, because there is nothing she likes better than being with you!
Forget about anything but Farrah!
* Farrah is a huge sweetheart who is always down for some affection!
* Farrah is shy yet likes people! Farrah likes for new people to let her come to them and then she quickly warms up!
* Farrah likes dogs, however; large dogs intimidate her. Farrah does well with her foster’s cat and may like yours too!
* Farrah is almost completely house trained! She will stay in her crate, but prefers being with you!
* Farrah loves to nap, and likes to curl up on the sofa and snooze the day away!
After a good night’s sleep, Farrah gives lots of kisses! You will always feel loved! Farrah makes sure that when you are sitting, she is touching you in some way—like lying her head on your arm! Farrah is a bit of a couch potato and would love to spend her life next to you on your sofa. It doesn’t take much effort to keep her happy! Farrah is a tiny girl with a ton of love—and it’s all yours!