My name is Little Miss!

Domestic Shorthair Cat for adoption in San Luis Obispo, California - Little Miss
Add me to your favorites

I'm being cared for by:
Woods Humane Society

Facts about Little Miss

  • Breed: Domestic Shorthair
  • Color: Unknown
  • Age: Adult
  • Sex: Female
  • ID#: 21820
  • Hair: Unknown
Hello. My name is Little Miss. I'm a beautiful cat that wants to be the apple of your eye. I don't like sharing my attention and I get quite sassy if another cat is around, so I should be the only cat in your life. I enjoy getting a nice head scratch from you and then doing my own thing. I'll gladly roam around the house, perch up on a window sill to sun bathe, and have a nice fluffy bed to call my own. I really am a nice cat who can't wait to find the person or family who doesn't mind having me as the only cat in their life. What do you say? How about we go home and start living our lives together!
Primary Color: Grey/white
Weight: 10.5
Age: 4yrs 1mths 4wks

About Woods Humane Society

About Our Shelter...

Woods Humane Society, Inc. is a nonprofit, privately funded organization dedicated to the humane care of unwanted animals in San Luis Obispo County. Our Staff, volunteers, and board of directors are dedicated to upholding our Mission and preserving the welfare of our present and future animals.

While we cooperate with the State Humane Association of California, the American Humane Association, and The Humane Society of the United States, Woods does not receive financial support from them. Only 20% of our revenues to care for the animals are generated by service fees, the other 80% is generated from fund-raising events, grants, wills, and mainly community donations.

Woods Humane Society is proud to be a leader among the nation’s humane organizations. Thanks to loyal and broad-based community support, and the diligent efforts of our dedicated staff and volunteers, Woods placement rate averages 97%, an outstanding achievement.

None of this work could be completed without the incredible support of our community and our wonderful volunteers

Come Meet Our Pets...

Come by our shelter and meet all of our adoptable pets! We are open 7 days a week, from 12:00pm-6:00pm.

All Adoptions end one hour prior to closing.

Our Adoption Process...

If you are interested in adopting an animal, please visit our shelter and spend time with the animals. Upon application approval the adoption will be processed.

Puppies and Kittens (under 4 months of age): $150
Dogs (4 months - 7 years): $115
Cats (4 months - 7 years): $80
Senior dogs and cats (7+ years): $65

Adopting a feline includes:
Micro Chip and Registration
Distemper Vaccination
FeLV/FIV Test (4 months or older)
Temporary collar and tag
Cat Carrier
Free Veterinary Health Exam
Starter bag of food

Canine Adoptions include:
Micro Chip and Registration
Distemper Vaccination
Rabies Vaccination
County License(SLO county only)
Temporary collar and tag
Temporary Leash
Free Veterinary Health Exam
Starter bag of food