found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Sara is a sweet pup who likes cuddling up on the floor with you! Sara is one of four pups rescued from the Sam Houston National Forest, where they foraged to survive until someone noticed and initiated their rescue. Sara is shy at first and then warms up quickly! Sara likes adults and dogs, has had through the fence greetings with cats, but has yet to meet children, so she may like them when introduced! Sara is a fun-loving gal who loves to play and chase balls and toys, so kids should be just right for her! Sara is house and crate trained and ready to make your acquaintance, so please make plans to meet her!
You’re going to want Sara in your area! Here’s why:
* Sara is people-friendly, cuddly and affectionate! She likes adults, dogs and may like cats!
* Sara has good leash manners and enjoys walks!
* Sara is crate and house trained, and has good indoor manners!
* Sara is intelligent and already knows sit, down, leave, stay, house, business, and is working on come!
* Sara is a canine sports fan and loves to romp and play with her dog friends, swim in the pond, play with toys and much more!
Whether Sara is chasing a ball you’ve thrown or playing her nose training game, she will be excited and eager to make you happy! Sara has lots of love and affection to give, and can’t wait to have you to share it with! Sara is curious and smart, and often takes her toy far into the yard to play with them by herself when she wants to have some “me” time! Sara has lots of energy and will be able to keep up with you throughout the day! You’ve been alone too long. You need Sara, and she needs you too!