found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
This little sweetie is a bit over a year old and weighs 34lbs. While she may add a pound or two, tops, she is pretty much done growing. Due to her petite size, people that meet her mistake her for a puppy and are surprised to hear she is not.
JoJo is a loving dog that will do well in pretty much any permanent home scenario.
* She can be the only dog or a second or third dog.
* She would be a very good fit for a 1st time dog owner or someone who has always had dogs in their lives.
* Her size and demeanor make her perfect for metro apartment/condo life or in a suburban/rural private residence setting.
* Younger or older owners, kids or no kids...she would fit in just fine.
JoJo enjoys her daily walks and walks well on a leash.
She is housebroken and can be allowed to have run of the house when you are away.
After she gets to know you; she can be shy at first, this affectionate young girl enjoys being in your lap for one on one cuddle time as well as alone time on her dog bed.
While JoJo does not live with any cats, it is her foster moms opinion that she would get along just fine with one —— that's how easy going this little pooch is.
JoJo sleeps through the night and is simply a low maintenance pup! Just perfect for anyone anywhere....a real gem!
JoJo’s adoption fee is $250 and she is being fostered in southeastern Wisconsin. Because all our Cupids are fostered in private homes, an approved application MUST be on file before proceeding with a meet-and-greet. The online application can be found at http://www.caninecupids.org/adopt-.html.
About Canine Cupids
Canine Cupids is a rescue in Milwaukee that is comprised of volunteers who have been fostering for various organizations and volunteering at our local animal control. Canine Cupids focuses on Milwaukee’s homeless dogs, but will always help a dog in need when we can — regardless of location.
All adoption fees include:
• Veterinarian examination and health report
• Certificate of veterinarian inspection
• Heartworm test (if age appropriate)
• Heartworm prevention
• Vaccines: distemper combo, bordetella intranasal and rabies (dogs age 3 months and older)
• Complimentary collar
• Lifetime of support from Canine Cupids
• The love and companionship of a new best friend!
Canine Cupids is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. For more information visit www.caninecupids.org.
Our Thoughts on Visual Breed Identification
Visual breed identification in dogs is unreliable. For most of our adoptable Cupids we are only guessing at the predominant breed or breed mix. We think it’s most important is to get to know each dog as an individual! We then do our best to describe each of our adoptable Cupids based on their personalities in order to determine whether they’ll make good companions based on prospective adopters’ lifestyles. Dog behavior is not exclusive to breed — it’s a complex mix of nature and nurture.