found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, and not good with cats.
Rescued from the county shelter as a kitten, she found herself back there when her family went through some life changes and just did not have the means to care for her any more.
We are so glad we were able to rescue her and now she just needs a family to call her own forever!
Adoption donation $25
YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED APPLICATION IN ORDER TO SET UP A TIME TO MEET OUR PETS.
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to email@example.com
5. Print the application and fax to 336-393-0621.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.