found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed and up to date with shots.
Georgia is a sweet little 4 month old kitten (as of August 10) who was found with another kitten by a kind person. This person kindly took the kittens in for all of their vet care. They are healthy and ready for great new homes. Georgia is a 4.9 pound female and has very silky soft black fur with a tiny spot of white on her chest.
Like so many young kitties, she is a little frightened by all the changes in her life and she certainly did not enjoy life as a stray. She is a lovely, tender little girl who warms up quickly and enjoys attention starting the second she begins to trust you.
She is not so sure about head rubs from new people yet but she LOVES a good rub of her lower back by the base of her tail and sticks her butt way up in the air wanting more. She is an alert girl who likes a good perch where she can see everything. Right now, she also really likes a safe kitty bed or spot to curl up in since that makes her feel surrounded and secure.
Give her just a little bit of time and some more socialization and she will be a wonderful little friend. She is a gentle munchkin. She was in a foster home with several other cats and did fine.
She is headed out to the Petco adoption center in Kernersville today, August 10, so you can go meet her there right away, if you like. Do not worry if she seems a little timid by yet another new location. She is a doll and blossoms quickly and really wants to be sociable as soon as she is feeling confident.
Adoption donation $40.
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Print the application and fax to 336-393-0621.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.