found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed and up to date with shots.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE ADOPTING A KITTEN:
1. The average life span of a cat is sixteen to twenty years. Will your life style continue to accommodate a cat for the next twenty years?
2. While your house may be child proof, is it kitten proof? Clothes washers, dryers, refrigerators and toilets can be hazardous or deadly to kittens.
3. It is natural for a cat to gravitate to high places such as counter-tops, tables, etc.. The best way to alleviate such problems is to provide your kitten with a cat tree.
4. Cats have a natural need to scratch. Providing a good scratching post or cat tree along with regular nail trims is a great way to protect your furniture.
5. Folks who have not been exposed to cats may be allergic. Ask a counselor about the pillow test to check for allergies.
6. Active children may not mix well with small kittens. You may want to consider an older kitten or adult cat.
7. Young kittens (under five months of age) are very active and would benefit from the company of another kitten or young cat to keep them busy and develop normal cat social skills. We typically require that kittens be adopted in pairs.
For more information on this animal, email: email@example.com