Remi is about a year old, 40 lbs, and she's settling into her foster home. She's crate trained, LOVES to play out in the backyard, and she's good with dogs and kids. She's a nice medium size and we don't expect her to get much bigger -- maybe just fill out a bit once she's had some good groceries.
Here's what Remi's foster mama says about her:
- She loves walks and walks beautifully on a leash.
- She is very attentive to her humans and eager to please.
- She LOVES her toys and laying in the sun with them.
- Her favorite game is fetch. She gallops like a puppy when she plays.
- She wants to be part of the family, playing, cuddling and getting rubs any chance she can.
- She has the cutest little ear thing going on where one is perked up and the other lays flat. Adorable!
- She is highly food motivated so easy to train.
- She understand no, sit, crate, comes to her name. When it's time to eat she runs into her crate herself.
- She is extremely smart and learns the house rules very quickly. She's mild mannered -not too confident and not too meek.
- She loves kids and dogs! She really loves them!
- She will make an incredible companion!
If you'd like to meet Remi, please fill out an adoption application at www.BullsEyeRescue.com and shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Her adoption fee is $225 and requires an adoption application (bullseyerescue.com), interview and meet n greet, personal and vet references, and a home check. Due to our small size, we're unable to adopt out of state (located in Atlanta, Georgia).
Your message has been sent to BullsEye Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.