Say hello to Noodle! We call him 'Noodle Doodle Bug' because he is an adorable little bug of a dog! He is a Boxer-mix that has reached his full size, despite those very cute, very large white paws. He is a super sweet, boy who is full of playful energy. Noodle also loves to learn new things and knows a lot of tricks including roll over, crawl, unroll a mat, and more!
More about Noodle:
- He is cautious of people at first but once he warms up he LOVES people!
- He is GOOD in the car
- He is VERY AFFECTIONATE, loves to cuddle, is a little shy about giving kisses, but must lay in your lap when he's tired
- He LOVES to PLAY all the time! Throw a ball, a Kong or play tug of war with him and he will be very happy!
- He IS neutered, up to date on all shots and microchipped
- He is NOT QUITE housebroken. He IS paper trained and will have his accidents on the potty pads we leave near the door he uses to go outside. If no one is home or it is the middle of the night, he will use the paper
- He is NOT QUITE crate trained. If given a really long-lasting treat (stuffed Kong or bully stick), Noodle will go in the crate and relax after a while, but he would rather be in the same room as his family.
Noodle is a bright boy and very inquisitive. He is still learning his manners and is still very 'mouthy' and tries to nip hands when he gets excited, he is still learning to control his impulses. It is important to be patient and consistent with Noodle -- he is eager to please and will do anything for a treat. He is very energetic at times and gets 'Super Zoomies'! Noodle has quite a personality.
Noodle would do best in a home without kids. He has lived with other dogs before but would need a slow introduction to dogs and would do best as an only pet.
Applicants that are willing to enroll their puppy in obedience classes will receive preference.
Last Day Dog Rescue now microchips all dogs/cats before adoption. Microchips are implanted between the dog's/cat’s shoulder blades and are a permanent form of identification. The microchips are registered to Last Day Dog Rescue with the adopter's info added once adopted. If the dog/cat is ever lost and slips his/her collar/tags the microchip allows the finder to know who to contact if scanned for a microchip. Dogs and cats MUST still have a collar with tags on at all times. Per our contract, we take all our dogs and cats back if for any reason you can't keep your adopted dog or cat.
The petfinder.com system requires that we choose a predominant breed or breed mix for our dogs and cats. Visual breed identification in dogs is unreliable so for most of the dogs we are only guessing at predominant breed or breed mix. We get to know each dog as an individual and will do our best to describe each of our dogs based on personality, not by breed label.
Your message has been sent to Last Day Dog Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.