Age: Approx DOB 5/22/2016
Breed: Lab / Pug (momma was a purebred pug, dad was a lab mix)
Weight: 14 lbs
Dog friendly: Yes, would prefer a canine buddy
Cat friendly: Unknown
Kid friendly: TBD
House trained: In progress
Crate trained: In progress
Energy level: Puppy!
History: From a shelter in Oklahoma
Adoption Fee: $350
From the Foster: Here are a few things about Lance:
1. He's approx. 6 months old, shy but is an absolute sweetie!
2. He's shy at first but when he gets to know you he's a very lovable puppy.
3. We are working on potty training, he does very well when I'm home. When I'm at work I do leave puddle pads out and he uses them.
4. He is very good with other dogs, loves to wrestle with my little girl and loves squeaky toys and to chew on bones.
5. He likes to snuggle with me on the couch and at night. He does not do well in a kennel.
6. He's a curious little puppy but quite the little gentleman.
7. He's scared around loud kids, he's afraid of them and will go hide.
8. He would do better with a dog companion, helps with his anxiety and shyness.
9. We are working on walking on a lead with a harness, it's going well.
All dogs are in individual foster homes throughout the Twin Cities.
Your message has been sent to Secondhand Hounds.