Internal ID: CET
Polly is a domestic short hair tortoiseshell female born around June 2, 2016. She is a quiet and reserved little girl who likes to quietly sneak up behind her foster parents and snuggle behind the couch, or sit on their laps. Polly prefers to sit back and watch the goings on around her rather than run around with her littermates. Polly has been raised with adult cats, dogs, and rabbits and she prefers the adult cats' company over everyone else. She is very respectful of everyone in the house. Polly has never been around children and would probably do best in a home with adults only, or respectful older children who won't overwhelm her.
Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, you may contact our Feline Coordinator by emailing email@example.com.
If you are interested in adopting, please follow the instructions below to expedite your application:
1. Return to our website: www.yolospca.org
2. Download and print out an application and fill it out
3. Please specify which animal you are requesting on the application by noting the 'NAME' of the animal and the Internal ID.
4. You may either fax the completed application to the Feline Coordinator at 530 231 2969 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We will email or call you if we need more information. Since we get many applications and are volunteers, we may not contact you immediately. You may email if you have additional questions.
All of our felines have been altered prior to adoption. Kittens have been given their first shots of FVRCP, adults are up-to-date on vaccinations, and all cats have are Feline Leukemia tested (negative) and micro chipped. The fee to adopt is $90 (the fee helps cover these costs and the cost of the microchip registration).
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit, foster home-based animal rescue organization and does not have a shelter. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more information about this animal, please email email@example.com. For more general questions, please see our website at www.yolospca.org.
We are still accepting applications on this animal; we do remove the pets from our site once they are adopted.
Your message has been sent to Yolo County SPCA.